Sunday, May 10, 2009

Terminator 4 : Its not about John Connor

IGN has some updates, but only those who are really interested in me, the fact that this film is not about John Conners. It would seem based on sound, if John is an old man and war is under way. For me, I am disappointed. I hope John Conner, perhaps 5 years after left T3.

We already know that Nick Stahl and Claire Danes, are not yet for the film. She told the Sci-Fi a year or so before. Nick spills the beans too, that the action would be taken to turn the base and into the future, we just didn't take is. Quote:

"I am not in Q4," said in an interview in steel, while promoting his latest film, the upcoming Sin City. "None of the actors back." Steel said that the producers lesson plans can not even original Terminator star Arnold Schwarzenegger is now governor of California.

Steel, added: "The [T4] story reflection. I think it is a leap into the future, for my character is a little older. That's all I know. I am not yet, it's a Drag -. I do not know much more. "

The Exclusive Terminator 4 Salvation Contest adds more to the excitement of the fans worldwide. Lots of free gifts like iPhones, $500 WalMart gift cards, Macbooks are at stake. We have known from our sources that the contest's gonna be ending May 30th. Participate right away to grab your chance before the movie releases at the theatres. (Contest available only for U.S citizens though)

No comments:

Post a Comment